Terms & Conditions
We will confirm your booking on receipt of a non-refundable deposit of £100 per vehicle. Balance of hire charge is payable 28 days before the day of the wedding.
Please inform us of any change you require to your booking as soon as possible.
In the unlikely event that your booking cannot be met due to accident or mechanical failure, our liability shall be limited to a full refund of any monies paid (every effort would of course be made to supply a replacement vehicle through our resources.)
1. The agreed price is the amount agreed between Cambridge Prestige Wedding Cars and you the customer, given as set out in the contract. Changes made subsequent to the completion of the booking form will be subject to our ability to accommodate those changes and may be subject to further change.
3. Pick Up:
In the event of a breakdown or accident to the vehicle, every effort will be made to supply a similar vehicle(s) at The Company’s discretion. If this is not acceptable to the Customer, a refund will be made of fair and reasonable proportion of the original monies paid.
5. Vehicle Requested
6. If there are any variations in the journey to what has been agreed at the time of booking, the customer will be charged accordingly. This includes unscheduled mileage, unscheduled service time, unscheduled waiting time and unscheduled car parking charges.
7. We will do everything possible to ensure the security of our passengers and their property.
8. Our vehicles are strictly non-smoking.
9. Any damage caused by a customer to the vehicle(s) will be billed to them. This includes repair work and valeting.
10. Our chauffeur will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, taking into account weather and road conditions unless the customer instructs otherwise at the time of booking.
11. Our chauffeur will do absolutely everything he can to ensure punctuality, but if delays are caused by circumstances beyond our control, we cannot be held responsible.
12. This Website:
13. In any claim against us our liability is limited to the value of the services you have purchased in the contract which is the subject of the dispute.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect your statutory rights.